Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer

A Nigerian lawyer and songwriter, Maka Sam-Ejehu, has revealed her shock after attending a church service in Rome, Italy -where she was told Bible and beer go hand-in-hand. According to her, the Christians over gather sometimes for 'beer fellowship' unlike their counterparts in Nigeria.

Read what she shared below;

I went to an Anglican Church in Rome yesterday and the Reverend as he was rounding up the service said, "please don't forget the Bible and Beer fellowship happening this Tuesday..." Immediately, I looked up from my phone in utter surprise!!! Bible and Beer!!! Could it be possible that my two favorite words were used in the same sentence and not in a negative way? Wow!!! After church, I had to meet one of the members to clarify. He laughed and said, "oh yeah, its just something we like to do. We fellowship together and have some beer while at it!" I told him back home in Nigeria, I doubt that could ever happen. In fact, as a Christian, it was "frowned upon" to be seen drinking alcohol let alone drinking it while "fellowshipping in God's presence. Anyways, I have a lot more to say but I'll just let you guys draw your conclusions. Ciao

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/nigerian-lawyer-reveals-her-shock-after.html
1 Like



Share this

0 Comment to "Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer "

Post a Comment